6 Senior Accounant Positions open
|Title||6 Senior Accounant Positions open|
|Salary||$70-$95k base plus bonus|
|Location||Dunwoody, Lithonia, Buckhead, Kennesaw and Roswell|
We are looking for 5 Senior Accountants for clients of ours located in Chamblee, Lithonia, 2 in Kennesaw and one in Roswell. Pay ranges vary. Chamblee is paying up to $80k base with no bonus. Roswell is paying up to $85k base plus bonus. Lithonia is paying up to $80k base plus 15% bonus. Kennesaw is paying $70-$85k base plus bonus. The one in Dunwoody is looking to pay $80-$95k base plus bonus. Here is a generic job description below:
The senior accountant position functions as a key member of the client’s corporate accounting team and includes extensive involvement in financial reporting and month end close processes. This individual will work directly with business partners in the field as well as the finance team to resolve issues, ensure compliance, and deliver reporting analysis and support. The position also provides assistance to the corporate tax group and functions as a point of contact for internal and external audit requests as needed.
Primary Duties Include
– Prepare financial statements for internal and external publication (Balance Sheets, Statements of Operations, Statements of Comprehensive Income, Statements of Cash Flows, and Statements of Equity).
– Maintain and review details of stock transactions including stock exercises, grants, and forfeitures, and coordinate with the legal and payroll departments.
– Perform quarterly debt covenant reporting and monthly borrowing base calculations; participate in the annual bank audit.
– Maintain accounting master data including updating chart of accounts and account mapping.
– Identify process improvement opportunities and help drive expanded use of technology, including enhanced use of the accounting andreporting systems.
• Accounting – carry out the accounting duties of varying degrees of complexity related to month end close, account reconciliations, financial reporting, internal and external audit support, and consolidations.
Primary Duties Include
– Prepare timely and accurate account reconciliations for selected accounts.
– Ensure selected general ledger accounts accurately reflect transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles; examples include: trade receivables, sales reconciliations, long-term debt, lease assets, lease liabilities, and lease expense accruals.
– Prepare schedules and journal entries as assigned to facilitate timely monthly close and business unit reporting processes including entries for stock-based compensation, interest rate swaps, and currency revaluation.
– Assist with annual audits, quarterly reviews, preparation of supporting schedules, analyses, and audited financial statement documentation.
– Research technical accounting issues, as needed.
• Reporting and Analysis – ensure the accurate compilation, analysis, and reporting of accounting data. This person will provide analysis and reporting for selected balance sheet accounts, as well as assistance with project work and ad-hoc reporting as necessary.
• BS in Accounting or comparable business degree is required.
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in an accounting role; Big 4 firm or public accounting experience is preferred.