|Salary||$85-$95k base plus bonus|
• Manage members of the accounting team and financial reporting processes
• Review/Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements
• Prepare and/or review reports to investors
• Preparation and analysis of financial statements for portfolio entities
• Assist with preparation of annual budget and periodic reforecasts for portfolio entities
• Monthly account reconciliations and analysis
• Cash Management
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed
• Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
• Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
• Support Director with special projects and workflow process improvements.
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Undergraduate accounting degree preferred
• 4+ years accounting experience Commercial Real Estate experience is required
• Experience with CAM reconciliations and working with Property Management teams
• Experience at supervising and guiding staff accountants, clerks, and administrative staff
• Strong knowledge of real estate accounting combined with analytical skills and financial modeling skills is needed
• Proactive and deadline sensitive
• PC proficient and experience working with Yardi Voyager and Microsoft Office products is required (excellent Excel skills are necessary).
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills; can build effective relationships across departments and outside of the organization
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in concise and timely manner
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment, work under pressure and meet deadlines required